Eye of the Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eye of the Werewolf 1-Year Anniversary!

+2
Maryritai
Vantani
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eye of the Werewolf 1-Year Anniversary! - Page 2 Empty Re: Eye of the Werewolf 1-Year Anniversary!

Post  Kyugima Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:35 am

True very true XD No offense XD
Kyugima
Kyugima

http://dropjaw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Werewolf 1-Year Anniversary! - Page 2 Empty Re: Eye of the Werewolf 1-Year Anniversary!

Post  Vantani Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:42 am

None taken XD I just need to come up with something better
Vantani
Vantani

http://werewolflover6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:19 am

Woah, I had no idea how long everyone had their characters for and what their "past lives" and how they came to be in the first place were like xD
I think that's really awesome, and how they've developed through the RP and were modified a bit. I also liked the stories you came up with Kyu, they'd probably have been something I would of read, since the release of "Twilight" I haven't been able to look at werewolves or vampires the same ever again XD

Even if you had called a breed of a werewolf a "forever" it's way better than anything I would of come up with lol. I'm terrible at names and titles xD
Katsa
Katsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:22 am

Yeah, I know what you mean, Kat. o3o I tried to make my version of werewolves as different as possible from the ones in Twilight... the only similarity they have is the fact that the moon has no effect on their transformation; anger and extreme emotions control it, or the power of their will.
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:30 am

Yes, the ones in Twilight or whenever they showed up disappoint me v.v
They put shame to vampires and werewolves everywhere! That's why I like this Rp xD lol

Best vampire: Dracula. Now that's a real vampire. A vampire who has mildly charming good looks to lure their victims in to drink their blood then move on, not someone who is beyond beautiful, watches you sleep at night, and fall in love with someone or think they are and be completely distant and creepy-like. Same goes for a werewolf who constantly has their shirt off to reveal overly-muscled abs and trying to win over a girl who apparently can't decide if she's into vampires or werewolves 0.o
Katsa
Katsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaete Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:38 am

The only thing I'm gonna say about Vampires, Werewolves and/or Twilight is that the original Dracula wasn't even good looking and most historical vampires aren't.
Kamaete
Kamaete

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:40 am

Yeah I think I'm gonna defend Twilight a little here....
First off, the 'werewolves' in Twilight really aren't. XD They're shape shifters, mainly. They call themselves that to sound more bad ass

Second, there is no REAL vampire. They're fictional beings and S. Meyers had her own interpretation of them-as stupid as it was- and therefore is not 'incorrect.' Though yeah, I agree with you on the best vampires. XD After all, look at all the interpretations of dragons! Does anyone complain when a dragon has feathered wings, no scales, and icy breath when they're usually scaly with fiery breath?

I'll admit to being an ex-fan of the series. I've read all of the books and know what I'm talking about.
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:49 am

That's true, though the older-version of vamipires (being mainly creatures of the night that preyed on humans) seemed better.

I haven't read the series, though judging from what I've been told by friends who've had the books seemed a lot better than the movies themselves, which is usually the case between books an movies. Again, haven't read the books so I won't put my own opinion on them haha. As far as movies go, I've only completely seen Twilight, though that was it for me. After that I was forced to watch either New Moon or Breaking Dawn, whichever it was, because my younger sister was watching it and due to the fact of the living room being the only place available I had to fix my hair there. Thankfully it was near a fighting scene between vampires and werewolves, the action was pretty good xD

I never thought about that with dragons, though 0.o
They have so many versions I guess I didn't notice haha. Though in my opinion, ones with scales and breathe fire seem the best, though I admit to falling victim to admiring feathered ones that breathe lightning XD

To get back on topic, woot woot for a year of Eye of the Werewolf, even if some of us haven't been around for that long!
Katsa
Katsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:53 am

Yeah. XD The movies are alright. They do what they gotta do and the effects are decent. I advise to not really judge the books since you haven't read them... though you're of course allowed to dislike the series =P

I still can't believe it's been a year! I actually remember the first few nights clearly o3o
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:17 pm

I remember....the roleplay was so awkward and Alex's owner (Can't remember her name, sadly) had to leave the roleplay early on because of her brother. I wonder how she would react, it being alive for a year now...

Yes, I'm an ex-fan of Twilight but I'm more a peacemaker now. Although making sparkly vampires was overly freaking a dumbass move (And about as blinding as a freaking over-the-top sparkle dog....), I do respect her own views on vampires and werewolves/shifters. As stupid as they may be...

Highschool is pretty fun....considering I don't have to do Religious Education for the first half of the year Smile Pretty happy, I mean, I'm in the Shakespeare Soiree group in, Romeo and Juilet: Act III: Scene I (Yes I do know my roman numerals, ty very much) as Romeo!

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:20 pm

I wonder how Alex would have developed. But, I'll be honest here, she was pretty similar to the other females of the group (excluding Jess.)

Yeah XD Sparkle vamps or not, they're still vamps.

I remember in English last year we did Romeo and Juliet. Ironically I was picked as Juliette. XD
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Oh hell no! I'm not freaking kiss you! Whether virtually or non-virtually, I will not.....Oh god, Spasm moment....Anyways, I'm lucky Juliet only gets mentioned once. I get to kill Tybalt. With a rapier. How cool is that? And to anyone who might get confused about what a rapier is and it's not about girls getting sexually assaulted....A rapier is a thin-bladed sword, with a curly handle. Kinda like a fencing sword....but not really...

Though, I do wonder, if she did develop, would she be like all the other females or would she be different? That question will never ever be really answered, because Alexandra left pre-maturely before we really saw any signs.

Sparkly vampires are pretty stupid. Yes, they are vamps but they are vamps that make Vamps look stupid.
I prefer our ones, who don't actually go around and sparkle and watch girls when they're sleeping and don't freaking seem like a lost cause.

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2