Eye of the Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eye of the Werewolf

+2
Kutanra
Vantani
6 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Eye of the Werewolf Empty Eye of the Werewolf

Post  Vantani Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 pm

That was close... I barely escaped, Kathrine Icefurie chanted in her head as she ran beside her sister Jess through the woods. Werehunters had been popping up lately, and they were almost caught by them. They were being asked many questions, for they were suspicious about Kate... As if they knew what she was.

Fortunately the Hunters had to leave, for they received a call from their leader that there was a Were somewhere in the area. They left promptly, and the two girls began to run for their lives, not knowing if it was all a trick. Eventually, the school campus came into view, the lights in the windows on. Jess stared up at the moon as they entered the school grounds, panting heavily and halting beside Kate as they fought to regain their breath.

"I am never transforming in these woods again," Kate promised. "That was too close."
"Be practical Kate," Jess retorted. "Of course you'll transform again... But maybe not for a while," the human girl added with haste. They quickly entered the dorm building, climbing the stairs to their personal dorm, locking the door quickly behind them. Their hearts beat furiously in their chests.
Vantani
Vantani

http://werewolflover6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Werewolf Empty Re: Eye of the Werewolf

Post  Kutanra Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Vane Vusakalais flipped through a dirty magazine, not listening to anything his roomate was talking about.
His green eyes were hazy, not from exhaustion, far from it, Vane felt so full of energy he felt like exploding.

The moon shone through the window, totally obliterated by his friend's TV light. Vane tossed the magazine aside, crossing over to the window.
Letting his forehead rest against the cool glass he watched out over the grounds, people were still milling about, someone sat on a bench, a couple of girls running in from the woods, a group of lads passing a cigarette.

With an audible sigh Vane slumped back on the bed.

"Dude if you've got the itchies in your feet go for a walk, you're pissing me off" The one slouched in a chair in front of the TV smiled when the door shut, leaving him alone with the football channel.

Growling lightly to himself Vane began to relax as the rhythm of his stride soothed him
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

http://Kutanra.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Fiona's dorm room was oddly quiet as she read her new book, Skullduggery pleasant: Death Bringer, the sound of paper turning the only thing that disturbed the quiet. She shifted into a more comfortable position on her bed, before turning to the next book, completely ensnared with the exploits of the skeletal hero. But of course, quiet doesn't neccessarily mean peace, as her younger brother Ryan slowly poked his head over her shoulder, poking her cheek, before dissappearing down the side of the bed. But Fiona was set on ignoring him, no matter the effort it took to not give him a good whack over the head. Of course, Ryan was very persistant in trying to get his sisters attention, continuously bothering her with pokes and prods, until she finally caved at his final attempt to get on her nerves, a death move of irritation if you will.

Fiona sighed as Ryan wrapped his arms around her to reach the book, flicking the pages so she lost her place. She slammed the book closed, Turned slowly towards him as he laugh nervously, backing away. She glared at him.
"You do know how long it is going to take me to figure out where I was right? And in that time I waste I could have gotten further. Be ready to pay the price."
She swung the book at him, but he dodged, falling off the bed, before running to the window. Fiona leapt of the bed, continuing to whack him with her book, getting a few good shots in. He darted around her, laughing, running toward sthe door. He ran out, darting down the hallway. Fiona stood at the door, shouting after him.
"That's right! You'de better run!"
Kyugima
Kyugima

http://dropjaw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Kate stood against the far wall, watching Jess laying down on the couch. Both girls were uneasy from the experience. The girl on the couch looked up to the ceiling with her brown eyes and said, "I can't sleep."
"Perhaps if you went in your bed you could?" her sister suggested with a slight glare. Jess sighed, shaking her head.
"Perhaps we should walk around a bit? The Hunters should be gone and if we exert some energy we may get tired eventually," the human girl shrugged.

"That sounds like a plan. Where to?" Kate swiftly went into the kitchen, pulling out a bright red apple, biting into it and savouring the sweet juices as she pondered along with her sister.
"I dunno. Wanna just go out separate ways?" Jessica sat up, following Kathrine into the kitchen and took out a bottle of water from the fridge. The werewolf nodded, and they both left their dorm again. They went opposite directions to explore, promising to meet again in maybe half an hour.

Kate yawned, taking another bite of her apple. She started to get bored, and kind of wanted to go to sleep... Her eyes drifted closed, when she heard footsteps of another student, which made her open her eyes. It was a man, and by the gods was he tall! She remembered seeing him a few times around campus, but she heard rumors that he wasn't a very good guy to speak to. Probably just rumors... Similar ones were spread about her. Figuring she had nothing else to do, Kate decided to follow the guy and maybe talk to him. After all, she didn't even know his name! Kathrine quickened her pace, licking her lips of the apple's juices and fixing her hair-not that she really cared about her looks-and shouted a loud, "hey you! Tall dark n' handsome!"
--
Jess put her hair up in a ponytail as she walked, her bottle of water held between her slim jaws, scowling when some saliva dripped from her mouth onto the bottle. It was so gross... She finished taming her black locks and pried the water from her mouth, taking a sip from it as she explore the hallways. The lights were bright and she tried not to look into them, but was sad to see the halls weren't very crowded. Jess jumped when she heard banging and a door slamming, seeing a blonde guy run out of his dorm. "Uhh... What the hell?" she murmured. Seeing if he was alright, she quickly ran after him. After all, like Kate, she didn't have much else to do.
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Ryan's pace soon slowed down. He knew that Fiona wouldn't have bothered chasing him from the room, and would probably have already locked all the ways back inside. He'd be spending the night outside. Luckily for him, he knew some good places to crash for the night, and his fur was thick enough that a night sleeping outside wouldn't bother him one bit. He rubbed his forehead with one hand, where Fiona had gotten him with a good whack. There would be a bruise probably, but that would heal quick thanks to his werewolf nature.

Fiona climbed back onto her bed, flicking through the pages. It was going to take her forever to get back to where she was... He could rot outside for all she cared, the windows were now locked, the front door double locked. There was no way he was coming back inside, at least not until she unlocked everything, which would probably be tomorrow arfternoon, maybe even later depending on how long it would take her to find her spot in teh book.
Kyugima
Kyugima

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Norah was glancing out a window, staring at everything going on in the outside world. Her body was bent so her arms laid across the windowsill, one leg thumping up and down behind her. Brown eyes darted back and forth, not so much in a bored manner but in a curious one. After a moment, her mouth opened to release a puff of air, the glass in front of her once clear now foggy from the vapor. Taking a finger, she traced through the fog, drawing a picture of a bird...or was it a frog? Perhaps just a bunch of random scribbles? Norah didn't mind what it was, it was just so much fun to draw!

Suddenly, loud noises echoed through the hallway she was in, causing her to draw away from the window and flinch. For a quick moment, words from long ago echoed through her mind: "Norah, get away from the window!" It was only a memory though, and the realization made her feel better. Glancing down a hall, she saw a boy run out of a doorway, a young woman popping out and yelling at him to run. The girl had disappeared through the door, and still concered, Norah came up to it. Pausing in front, she lifted one hand while the other stayed behind her, and she knocked.

Katsa
Katsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Stride after stride the boy was covering more distance than was probably possible for all but the leggiest of people.

A call halted him, he looked up from where he'd been watching his feet and turned, not bothering to take his hands out of his pockets, not many people stuck around him for long anyway.

Green eyes sparkling maliciously in his bored face he asked "Can I help you?" his voice was velvet over steel, the tone clearly stating I-am-being-polite-but-not-sincere. The gold speck in his eye glinted.

She was still sort of far away, it was stupid that they would be shouting across a hallway, this girl looked braver than most, he strode over quickly, shortening the distance until he was right in front of her, though this meant one of them would get neck ache at some point.

He glared "or did you just want time with The Tall Freak?"
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:47 am

For some reason, Kate was amused at this guy's attitude. It was a nice change; for once a guy didn't back down from her appearance or loud greeting. She froze, seeing him walk up to her. Kate cleared her throat, neck gradually lifting as his shadow gently loomed over her. Her eyes narrowed, staring him straight in the eyes with her piercing glare and shrugged. Another piece of her apple came off in her teeth, chewing thoughtfully.

"I'm just a curious girl is all," Kate answered as she swallowed. She straightened up a little bit, making herself taller, and puffing out her chest. "Oh, and by the way," she tossed her thin fruit into the trash next to her, putting her wrists on her wide hips, "you're not scary. Intimidating yes, but not scary... I've seen things... You could never imagine." Kathrine's gaze never faltered. "Now who are you? Or should I just call you the Tall Freak? If you haven't noticed I'm not exactly the most gorgeous of women so you can call me Ugly Bitch if you won't give your name." A smirk widened her lips.
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:56 pm

~~Fiona~~
Fiona had just found her place, quicker than expected, when she heard a knock at the door. If it was Ryan, begging to come back in, he had another thing coming. She gently placed her book face down on the bed, before walking over to the door to look through the peephole. It certaintly wasn't Ryan, last she checked he had been male, not female. She had seen the girl around though, and was certain that she had a room nearby. She opened the door a crack, looking out.
"Hello, what can I do for you?"

~~Ryan~~
Ryan turned as he heard footsteps behind him, which he had been obvlivious to before. He spotted the girl running behind him, and he grinned widely at her.
"Hey there, why the rush?
He laughed a little.
Kyugima
Kyugima

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:00 am

For a moment his eyes seemed to access her. Trying to see if she was bluffing. After what seemed like an eternity one corner of his mouth moved ever so slightly, then a different light came to his eyes. It was younger and more mischievous. Finally his mouth pulled up into a pointy toothed grin, long canines glinting from the fluorescent lights. He held one hand out. "Vane Lupin Vusakalais, no I don't know if that Greek yes it is an odd name any questions?" His tone was teasing, a low chuckle came from his throat before he raised an eyebrow "So Miss Bitch, or may I call you Ugly?" The cheeky smile never left his face.
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:59 am

Jess ceased her running, panting as she looked at Ryan, pushing a lock of black hair behind her ear. "I... I just wanted to see what was up... I heard yelling. Is everything alright?" She tilted her head, eyes widening in worry.

~

"Nice name," Kate grinned back as she held Vane's hand in hers in a firm grip. "And yes, I think it is Greek... I would know. You mean you can't see all this Greek blood in me?" She suddenly gave a small growl. "You can call me Bitch. Believe me when I say I am one." Kathrine's dark blue eyes sparkled, amused. "I hate my real name; Kathrine. Weak, isn't it? Anyway, everyone just calls me Kate. Pleasure to meet you, Vane."
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:09 am

"Nothing wrong in a name like that. Pleased to meet ya Kate. Hey is your last name snowflake or something? 'Cause if it is your little 'dispute' with that guy over the chocolate bar is all over school"
He informed, gesturing speech marks round "dispute"

He snarled lightly. The wanderlust was snapping at his heels again. Damn these rogue hormones!
Completely forgetting Kate momentarily lost in his thoughts Vane started to head off again.
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 am

"Icefurie. Get it right." Kate blushed, remembering the incident. "Who told everyone?! That wasn't my fault! He was clearly- Hey! I'm not done talking! You get the hell back here!" she cried, reaching out for Vane's arm, hair whirling around as her hand lunged after the tall male. She couldn't help the slightly wolfish snarl that rose from her throat, quickly coughing to dispel it, hoping Vane wouldn't notice; she assumed he was human. But that predatory gleam in his eye was something she hadn't seen in years...
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Norah took a step back when the door was answered, revealing the one inside. Or at least some of her. Interesting things, doors. In a way, they were like portals leading to a different world, that could either look simular to the one you were already or comletely different. Oh how exciting it would be if there was one door that couldn't just take you any where you want to go, but can also imagine. Just think of the endless possibilities-

Blinking, Norah snapped herself out of her daydream. Oh dear, it appeared she allowed her mind to wonder off again! How embarrasing. A light giggle was released from the young teen, a half-shy, half-apologetic smile on her lips as she gave a kind wave in greeting to the one holding the door.

"Hi, sorry if I'm bothering you. My name's Norah, and I was just standing by that window over ther," she pointed toward the window, "when I heard shouting. So I was wondering... Why did that boy have to keep running? Was something terrible going to happen to him? Why did he only have to run?"

The smile was replaced with a genuine concern frown, thin dark-brown eyebrows furrowing over matching colored eyes filled with worry.
Katsa
Katsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Ryan laughed lightly as the girl asked about the yelling. He grinned widely at her.
"Oh, that? That was my sister, she was ignoring me so I closed her book, which just annoyed her. But I don't mind, she's cute when she's angry. Mostly the reason I annoy her, that and it's fun."
He laughed.
"Thank you for the concern, it is sweet."
~~~~

Fiona blinked as she was asked the questions, one of them made sense, the rest of them though...
"Oh, that was my brother, he closed the book I was reading and made me lose my place, so I had to send him packing. He'd been bothering me for a while, poking and prodding, and closing my book was the last straw. The only terrible thing that will be happening to him is him sleeping elsewhere tonight, he needs a little punishment once in a while. And he didn't really only need to run."
Kyugima
Kyugima

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:17 am

Jessica tilted her head, similar to what a confused puppy does when met with a peculiar situation. He had a sister that was easily annoyed as well? Why would he WANT to anger her? Jess repeated the question aloud, "why would you want to anger her? I mean, it was pretty loud... I kind of have the same problem. You know; angry pmsy sister. I'm Jess, by the way."

The bright girl held out her hand.
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Norah's eyes rounded slightly in silent realization, at least partly. When it came to feeling annoyed or irritated, Norah didn't have the slightest idea of how those emotions feel, never quite going through them herself. So it was hard for her to understand why this young lady would chase her brother away for closing her book, or why the brother would do something like that in the first place. Then again, Norah herself never had siblings, at least that she was aware of. That would be pretty neat, having a long lost brother or sister somewhere out there-

Norah quickly caught hold of her mind before it could wonder again, and reeled it back in. Where was she? Oh yes, thinking about being annoying. Even though Norah herself didn't become annoyed, she did have a vague understanding of how it affected others.

"Your going to make him sleep somewhere else?" She asked with concern, a little less than before but still there, and she raised a hand near her chin that was slightly closed in a loosely fist, the way people do if thinking or anxious about something. "Will he be alright?"
Katsa
Katsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:51 am

She took him by surprise and as her fingers brushed his skin he let out a dog like yelp but as he did he heard her growl and his instincts caused him to turn quickly with a snarl so loud and obviously inhuman it was impossible pass it off as coming from anything except an aggressive beast. His eyes flared momentarily, becoming a deep green, almost black, colour. His eyes widened as they returned to their normal colour, his face showing disbelief at his actions, he relaxed from his defensive stance; never taking his eyes off Kate.
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:54 am

Kathrine froze completely.

His show of defense made her lunge forward slightly with her teeth, snapping the air slightly with a click of her jaws. Pulling back sharply, she suddenly realized how how odd this boy was. She stood there, frozen, eyes wide in horror and an odd expression difficult to place. Hope? Realization? Wonder?
Confused and overcome with emotion, Kate ran.
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Hunting instincts kicked in and the tall lad began after her. He wasn't running but he moved fast enough with his eyes focused enough on her it was easy to tell she was some sort prey. He stalked past a laughing guy and their little black haired friend. His speed began to pick up as they approached two girls chatting in a doorway. Finally his blood stirred and he leapt into a lunge at her.
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:43 pm

As Norah awaited a response from the other young woman, both her hands now behind her back and balancing her weight on one foot while the other was slightly lifted, the noise of hurried footsteps drifted down the hall and toward their direction. Norah's first thought was maybe the brother the two girls had been talking about was coming back, but as her chocolate eyes turned to see who they belonged too, they passed over a face of a young lady, though she wasn't able to focus on her features properly for they were drawn to the male's expression, a look plastered on his face that looked so familiar to her.

The already rounded eyes became slightly larger as her mouth gapped in silent horror from the male's expression, an expression that made her think immediately of an animal who has spotted prey. During this time, Norah had turned her body to face the scene, causing her lifted foot to slam back on the floor. The young teen seemed prepared to run out of there, but she was frozen to the spot, unable to flee or help. A memory deep within the recess(sp?) of her mind stirred and coarsed through her body, muscles tensing in a defensive manuever. Almost like a porccupine bristling its sharp thorns or an armadillo rolling itself inside its hard shell, though in this case, if it were she that was about to be attacked, it would of been a fruitless attempt for protection for her skin was neither sharp nor hard.
Katsa
Katsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:48 am

The feeling of being watched never felt so unnerving.

Kathrine knew Vane was somehow still following her; he didn't seem very urgent at first but that quickly changed when his pace quickened, lunging at her back. The door infront of her burst open, evading the male's grasp as she tumbled into the grass. The rush of danger quickened the flow of hormones in her blood, and she fought to keep them under control.

Hoping to outsmart or tire Vane out to reason with him, Kate headed to the trees. Something was wrong with him, and she was firmly convinced he was not human.
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:06 am

The door slammed on him as she slipped away. Vane yelped as blood trickled from his nose, he wiped it away and kicked it open again, just noticing her reach the trees.

He pelted over, skidding to a halt as he entered the copse. He tried to pick up her scent, sneezing slightly as he inhaled nothing but his own blood. Cursing he crouched, letting out a long low howl, it would be barely anything but certainly audible to anything on campus.

Silently he waited. Relying on his hearing to compensate his blinded nose.
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:54 am

I just remembered. I fucking hate climbing, Kate groaned, reaching the top of one of the trees. She huffed, pulling her weight on a rather sturdy branch, picking dirt and splinters from her pale palms. She froze when she saw Vane, blood dripping down from his nostril. He did an even weirder thing just then; he howled like some sort of wolf!

Kathrine fought to contain her instincts. She couldn't howl... It'd reveal where she was. However, the urge was too great to pass up, and she raised her head to the sky and howled along with him.
Now she was convinced more than ever Vane was not human at all.
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:32 pm

The fear that had gripped Norah ago quickly vanished when the two teens that had ran pass disappeared, her body relaxing as an inward sigh of relief went through the girl. She somehow suddenly felt silly, brown eyes glancing down the direction the two had vanished in. Did all of that really happen? Norah wasn't exactly one to judge, but that scene seemed stranger than any "normal" kind of strange, if that made sense.

The expression the male had drifted through her mind again, a look that was so familiar to her. It made her think of her father, and the rememberance sent a quick, chill tremor through her fragile-looking body. But with the memory came the realization that the boy couldn't possibly be a regular human being, right? No human had an expression like that. Sure, sometimes a human so lost in blood lust or rage or madness coud take on a savage look, but that expression was more real, a look of survival instincts. Though Norah's mind often wondered and had an imagination as vast as the sea, and may appear oblivious at times, her mind was actually keener than she let on, and she was able to spot things where others may have ignored or shrugged off.

Just then, a low moaning sound drifted toward Norah's ears. It was deafened at first, but her keen hearing sense, an ability adopted from the fact she was really a were-gryphon, pricked and took in the noise. "A howl..." she breathed in wonderment, and not long after the first a second came. Though she heard them, she couldn't be sure of their source, but they somehow seemed different than a normal wild animal's.

"Do you hear that?" she asked the other girl, Norah's brows bunched together slightly fearfully and concerned, yet with a hint of wonderment. There was a strong part of her that was egging her forward, to go and investigate what was really going. With it came a sense of hope, though she couldn't place the reason why, but she could already feel her feet begin to head toward the direction like they had a mind of their own.
Katsa
Katsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next