Eye of the Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eye of the Werewolf 1-Year Anniversary!

+2
Maryritai
Vantani
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eye of the Werewolf 1-Year Anniversary! Empty Eye of the Werewolf 1-Year Anniversary!

Post  Vantani Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:04 am

One year ago today I put up the first post of EOTW on FH. Goodness has it really been that long?!

Anyways, I can't think of what to do right now for it but you guys give suggestions. XD

I also have one question for everyone: in one year, how much did your characters change? (In Katsa's and Kama's case, just generally XD)
Vantani
Vantani

http://werewolflover6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Werewolf 1-Year Anniversary! Empty Re: Eye of the Werewolf 1-Year Anniversary!

Post  Maryritai Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 am

Eh....I can't really decide.
Spar's personality changed throughout the original roleplay.

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Werewolf 1-Year Anniversary! Empty Re: Eye of the Werewolf 1-Year Anniversary!

Post  Katsa Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Congratulations! xD

Haven't been here that long with Norah, so nothing to put for that haha. Just wanted to congratulate you guys mostly XD

I could probably help with suggestions. Maybe pictures of the pack characters? Something like that? Or just a picture stating "Happy Anniversary!" -Throwing out ideas-
Katsa
Katsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaete Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:59 am

Wow, that's a really long time! COngrats! I guess... hah, you know that Ita used to be white? But then I was playing around with him being a different ethnicity and then you guys said he could be a were jaguar so I felt way more comfortable making him how he is today! So thank you guys for that, really! On Kama, he's been around since I was, like, eight or something, but EOTW really helped me get into his head. He really used to be this unattainable almost intimidating character, and now I feel like I can work with him much better. (If that didn't sound completely crazy, ha!)

Anyways, I'm not sure what to do for the celebration, I know you'll come up with something great! I do like the group picture idea!
Kamaete
Kamaete

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:58 am

Smile Thanks guys. Sparrow in my mind, seemed simple at first then began to become complex. Her personality seemed to change, from a mysterious girl to one who give her life up to save the pack. And then I began to think about the mistakes I made with her and all of my characters. I wish I could take back a lot of words, to all of you guys but to other people I use to roleplay with.

1-year anniversary......Hm....I wish we all lived closeby, so we could celebrate with a party. But that will never happen.
Yeah, a group photo of all the pack, including Norah, Kama and Ita and of course, Gully. You guys all deserve to be apart of the celebration. I felt defensive at first, getting new members but you guys...It's just amazing about how far we all have come.

I might be able to get a simple celebratory photo on, not much.
Happy Birthday! To all of us!

Sparrow: *Smiles* One year is a long time.

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:42 am

I guess I'll answer my own question, then. XD

Kate and Jess are pretty old characters of mine. The earliest stage they existed was when I was like...10. Then, a few years later I started to write a short story with them in it. Needless to say it was so underdeveloped. Kate was one of my most prominent Mary-Sues; she was smart, strong, extremely beautiful, and was single purely by choice. She didn't want a partner because she just didn't want one, and didn't need companionship like that. That's how strong she was.

Jess was the comic-relief side kick. In fact, she was much weaker than Kathrine in both mind and body. All she was really good for was a laugh; there was no sign of the caring one Kate needed to survive. Like I said Kate was strong enough to completely take care of her self. Jess was the one that 'needed' Kate.

EOTW changed them dramatically. For example, the reason why Kate is single: she claims it's because she doesn't need anyone, but in reality she pretty much scares everyone away... XD
Instead of pure comic relief, I've made Jess's innocence and child-like optimism to be unique traits. She can see things Kate is to pig-headed to realize and has an inner strength of her own.
The only reason Kathrine is still living is because Jessica was there to help her cope. She is a vital part of her life and not just someone to laugh at.

I also really like the group picture idea! Though how are we going to pull it off?
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaete Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:56 am

Wow, Kate's really evolved then, because she's amazing. Jess has too, I think, from what you've described of her. A fun collaborative group picture could be, we each draw our characters and then mush them all together? Or something. I've never done a collab before, so I don't know how it would turn out. Another version would be someone lay down a sketch, someone do line-art, another flat colors, another shading, effects, etc. I don't know how many of us are actually artistically inclined, though, heh.
Kamaete
Kamaete

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:10 am

You really think she's that interesting? I'm flattered =) I think Itaete and Kama have really evolved as well. I don't know why, but I love it when they interact just how you posted in the RP.

Hmm... perhaps if everyone pitched in a little, it could be pulled off. I can't draw very well, but I'm good at design and sketching out how it would look.
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:17 am

(Sorry I missed it yesterday, I couldn't get internet but I did mumble 'yay team')

I feel like everyone is chanting "SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH" til everyone has spoken.

Well I know for a fact that EVERYONE has become closer to their characters whether they know it or not and a lot of characters have developed their own unique flairs.

Alpha started off as a total Gary-Stu to be a cool yet scary guy. Over time and through consideration of you guys I toned him down. Unfortunately it ended up as still a self insert since it was just a green eyed, muscly me. But even longer in the RP and he really got his own personality. Less of a perverted happy go lucky guy and more of a leaderish yet oblivious doof.

But I think what's most important is that we grew as a 'pack'. We started off as a bunch of people with various ideas and styles with characters on all different paths and as we RP together our we learnt each others ways and our characters have adapted to each other for the better.

May this renewal RP bring some fun times ahead.

*raises glass*

Now let's drink away my bullshit and party!!!
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

http://Kutanra.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:24 am

Oh shut up these aren't speeches. XD I just asked a question. You know, to talk about something in the thread.

Kate is also a self insert, too *shot*
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaete Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:34 am

She is! I really love strong female characters! And thank you, I'm glad you like them!

I'm not sure how any of it would work, but we can make it work I'm sure!

*riases glass to Kuta's not-speech speech*
Kamaete
Kamaete

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:44 am

I like male characters that are more than just perverted bafoons/accessories for female characters. <3

With the powers of Fire, Wind, Water, Earth and Heart we can prevail!-*shot*

*drops glass* ;3;
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:04 pm

What is that even referencing? XD

D: DON'T WASTE THAT ALCOHOL!! Get on the floor and slurp it up woman!! (lol we're bonding so well)
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

http://Kutanra.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaete Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Right? I think that's it, it's been forever since I watched that show.
Kamaete
Kamaete

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 pm

A vague reference to Captain Planet; the corniest show ever. XD

W.I.T.C.H! Holy crap I remember that show! <3

No. >:C
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 pm

*Giggles* God, I would skype you guys for real if I didn't have a sore throat *shot*
I'm gonna stay away from the wine...I'm underaged, like, years. But Sparrow can drink herself sick for all that I care Smile
Yeah, not only have we grown as a pack, we have grown as an international family.
We all are from different sides of the world, from the world down under to the seriously clean New Zealand.

Maybe, if we go with the latter idea, I could do the base colors.

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Skyping would be pretty fun =P

Don't forget Dirty Jersey XD

Sounds reasonable! We're gonna have to plan this out, though.
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Maybe we can skype each other....to celebrate.
Though you would have to excuse my unusual silence, it's seriously annoying my sore throat.
And then maybe we could discuss how we are gonna do this pic.

Sparrow: Give me the freaking wine *Steals off Kuta* My wine! *Drinks heaps of it*

-_- Seriously, Spar.....

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:26 pm

I can't Skype right now, but perhaps soon. Okay? =)

Dear gods... drunken werepyre. XD
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:32 pm

OMG Witch! I completely forgot about that show until now but I vaguely remember watching it when I was younger XD
I like can't remember a single episode though~

Anyways, I don't think I've been here long enough for my character to develop or evolve any, but I'm looking forward to how she'll develop through this renewal RP! And how she'll interact with everyone haha. Norah is completely new, from scratch. I haven't really made anything similar to her in the past so yeah "major" WIP for now I suppose x3

Skype would be pretty neat, just unfortunately I won't be able to "talk" to anyone heh heh... In one short explanation, I share a room with an odd sister >.>
Yeah, they see me talking into a computer and they'd be thinking: "WTH?"
Why I need my own room gosh darn it D<

For the "art" thing, I have no idea how I can help! D:
I have no scanners or art programs to use what so ever, so coloring, shading, sketching, even drawing I can't do unless you want poor quality DX
Though the drawing might be horrible anyway T~T

But! If someone else is able to draw, I may be able to add effects and text in with a different program! I could at least be able to do that.
Katsa
Katsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Sparrow: Everything is soooooo preeettttttteeeeehhhhh *Slurs*
Oh freaking God.......A drunk Werepyre!
RUN!!!!!

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Hmmm... How have Fiona and Ryan changed?

Well, Ryan has changed a TONNE just to suit this RP in itself XD Used to be a big coal black wolf with red eyes, but I didn't think that was right for the RP, and his personality didn't suit because he was LITERALLY a insert from a friend, when I write my story, whenever a part with Ryan comes up, I go on MSN, and ask him what he would have the character do. Can't do that for a RP XD Ryan had a mate, who passed on and even had a 17-19 year old daughter, and is unable to transform back into a human, permanantly stuck in his werewolf form. He was a terror, always stuck in that fight and eat mode. He does admit to sometimes hating being unable to get out of that constant mode of battle but most of the time just thinks of it as fun, think of it along teh lines of what happened with the hunters, when the guys first ate meat, or when there is a fight, he is in that state constantly. So he is cruel and nasty, vicious and hungry XD But I wanted something softer for the RP version of Ryan. Someone who WOULDN'T cause trouble every 5 seconds XD

Fiona actually started out having like NO personality at all. I started writing the Midnight Wolves story long before I started properly getting into online RPing, which is when I did seem to start working on personalities a little bit more. She was a pretty bland character, only had one eye after her boyfriend accidently pushed her off a cliff thing when he tried to "rape" her, And Elizabeth and dean, werewolf siblings, transformed her to save her life. ON her first day of transformation she killed a farmer, thus sealing her fate as a "forever" (I had no imagination >.<) Which is a werewolf that can live forever ONLY if they eat human flesh every full moon, and could only be killed by decapition with a silver blade. the rest of her pack were "ferals" werewolves that refused to eat human flesh on their first transformation, thus only giving them an extended life span, and simply making them harder to kill, but not limiting how they can die. Ryan was an ancient, a werewolf that had lost his capacity to shift, as I mentioned before XD Fiona was unabled to remember what happened during her shifted moments.

Ryan and Fiona were supposed to represent life and Death. Fiona was not the actual sister of Ryan, but the reincarnated version, as the "first" Fiona died, and was reincarnated. Ryan represented death, and held teh power to ressurect the werewolves that had died in the past, who would then help werewolves control the world. After that Fiona was supposed to give life to the dying world to make it a perfect utopia for werewolves.

The next time I used Fiona outside of my story, I will admit, was in a "Adult" Roleplay. She was enslaved by a vampire, to watch over his coffin during the day, but was rescued by a vampire hunter, and not too long after they became lovers XD In that Fiona was a bit of a split personality, a bit like a lab as a werewolf, sweet and loyal and kind, but as a human she was extremely dominating and strong XD Won't go into details about taht one Though XDDDD

Then She came to Eye of the werewolf. And at first she hated anyone taller than her, a trait of my own sometimes, but eventually I did seem to get rid of that trait XD I'm not sure how she has changed SINCE she became a part of EOTW though XD

All in all, they both came pretty far since the begginning XD

AND PARTY!!!!
Kyugima
Kyugima

http://dropjaw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:10 am

o.o Actually, that whole stuff you described about your version of werewolves is pretty original. You had some imagination when you were younger! XD
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:03 am

I meant the name, who calls a breed of werewolf a forever? I should have thought of something more creative >.<
Kyugima
Kyugima

http://dropjaw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:10 am

|: I named the werehunter organization after a video game group of the same occupation. I think that's less original. XD
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next