Eye of the Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eye of the Werewolf

+2
Kutanra
Vantani
6 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Eye of the Werewolf - Page 11 Empty Re: Eye of the Werewolf

Post  Kutanra Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:36 pm

"Not round food" his cheerful reply came, muffled from where he'd let his arms rest over his face to block out the light.

(lol one line post woo)
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

http://Kutanra.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:17 am

Sparrow gave him a disgusted look before shrugging. "Fair enough" Came her reply before she continued happily eating her lot of doughnuts, her hands, face and clothes becoming caked in the spicy sugary goodness.

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:40 am

It was no good, the smell of food was everywhere. Vane looked around. Sparrow looked like she had just finished her food and he knew he had no chance with Kate or Ryan. Kama and Ita were still over by the stall. Maybe they'd let him have some when they came over. He shuffled over to where Jess sat
"I...don't suppose you want all those?" He put on his best starving puppy look. It was a look he pulled off rather well

Jess frowned contemplatively, staring into her bag "Well I DO want them buuuuut I'm use to Kate stealing them so I guess you can have a couple," Vane let out a little yelp of victory, hugging Jess tightly as he reached in. Jess was glad her face was buried in his chest so no-one saw her blushing but at the same time if he didn't hurry and let her have air she'd soon be turning blue.

(Vantani said I was to look after her chars so I claim this as my right XD so the rest of the pack can interact now)
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 am

Sparrow glanced over that two, reading the scene before returning her attention to the last of her doughnuts. "Hey! Stop scabbing food off of the poor girl and buy some more if you are that hungry" She called with a bit of a mouthful, flinging back the black tendrils with a dirty hand.

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:00 pm

"But...doughnuts...and I'm broke now," Jess pushed back from his chest, drawing a deep breath before addressing his confession
"You spent the last of your money on doughnuts? What kind of responsibility is that?!" Vane shrugged and mumbled a little. "What was that?"

"Well it's only this week's limit, I get my next payment of student loans every monday," Jess raised her eyebrows. It was wednesday.
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:50 pm

(Kuta I don't understand your post. Who's talking? When you put a comma after a quotation it looks like the character you're describing is speaking. Please put periods next time if you're opening the quote to a character that's not saying it.)

"Aaaaand do-do-do we have a winner for this week's idiot contest! More like this year," Kate mock-cheered, waving her empty bag over her head and spreading crumbs everywhere. She suddenly cried out in horror as the delicate morsels escaped, quickly rushing to retrieve them in her mouth only to have the collar of her shirt pulled back by Jess. The werewolf slumped in defeat.

"I can't believe you two," Jess huffed.

"Well in Vane's case we're... able to get our own food per say, and it's almost moose season up here in Deer Ridge," Kate answered, getting up and snarling at the fact her sister still was holding onto her shirt.

"It's not just food we should be worried about!"

"When did you become Mother Hen?"

"That's not important."

Kathrine growled a little in her throat, "let go of my shirt, please. You'll choke me at this rate." With a huff, Jess released the werewolf's slightly powdery shirt and folded her arms, noticing the state Sparrow was in. She was going to give her a napkin for Vane's slobber but realizing that she was not much cleaner than the other two...
Either way, Jess slowly took out a few napkins from her pocket and handed it to Sparrow. "Here, looks like you need these."

There was silence for a few moments between the sisters, then the bigger of the two cried out, "Ugh I'm thirsty!"

(Yay long post. Got inspiration back.)
Vantani
Vantani

http://werewolflover6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:37 am

(I give up! I can't do speech grammar, it goes Vane Jess Jess Vane)
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:22 am

"I swear I don't know what you're talking about! You guys are crazy!" the terrified girl sobbed through her tears. Two men stood over her, loading nasty looking silver plated guns. One of them crouched down to where she'd fallen on her rump "You see this gun? It's a standard big game pistol with a little bit of silver on it to stop it being grabbed off us but these bullets are pure silver and pretty damn expensive so we don't want to have to waste any, you know what I'm saying?"

The girl nodded fearfully. "Good, I'm glad we understand each other, now--" she interrupted him crying "Wait! I don't understand that, I just agreed that I don't want to be shot! What do you want with me?!"

With an aggravated sigh he pulled off his sunglasses, staring her in the eye with an icy blue uncompromising glare. "We've had a report of a certain group of people in the area, tall, slightly pointed ears, pretty muscular. You seem to fit that bill." She gaped "I'm tall because my grandfather was Dutch and the ears were just a genetic thing, and I'm on the girl's swimming team!"

She though for a moment. These guys looked pretty serious and she didn't want them to threaten another student with those scary guns but at this rate if she didn't she was pretty sure those expensive silver bullets would be making their way through her.

"There are a couple of people that sound like you describe on campus," The men stilled, she continued "I don't know any of their names but there's this one dude who's really really tall, like almost seven feet. And he has pointy ears and he's very muscular though I don't see him in the gym very often. There's another guy who does go to the gym a lot and he's really muscular but he has slightly pointed ears, though not much more than mine are," she sobbed at the end, fear overwhelming her. "C-can you let me go now?" She whispered.

"Hmmmm alright, Caders, get to work on identifying those described, you girl, give me more details of their appearance whilst I just do this check." He took out a large knife and moved it towards her for a blood sample. Before he could stop her she screamed in terror.

"Did you hear that?" Vane looked up from where he was polishing off the last of his newly obtained treats. It sounded odd, like a cry for help. But who'd be in trouble round here? Curiosity over took him and he began to move away from where he'd somehow lazed with his legs in a V round Jess and stood, placing a hand above his eyes to shield them from the sun and survey the area. Seeing nothing immediately he went to check it out, striding across the field towards the far part of the forest.
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:06 am

As Vane stood up away from her Jess frowned. She looked worriedly over to her sister and in their gaze, they told each other they recognized the sound. The others might not've known, but it is not uncommon for supernatural beings around here to prey on humans. The two would often fight against them to protect Deer Ridge. Kate instantly stood; she heard the scream obviously enough but there were no other sounds. Usually there were be a roar or a snarl. Forgetting breakfast she walked ahead of Vane.

"I have a really bad feeling," she said.
"I don't get it," Jess shook her head. "This usually happens at night when they hunt...right?" Kate frowned too.

"We should probably at least check it out."
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:13 am

((I'm a little confused here, sorry, but did we just do a timeskip? Because that's what I got from that post, but I wasn't sure... I don't know why I got this impression XD))
Kyugima
Kyugima

http://dropjaw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:03 pm

(No I don't think so)
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:01 am

((alright, that was just the impression I got from the posts, I don'[t know why....))

Ryan had been about to buy himself a couple of the sugary rings of pastry when Vane asked if everyone heard what he heard and began to mover away from the rest of them. Ryan had been too caught up in his own troubles of a rumbling stomach to be paying too much attention to the world around him, but the fact that both Vane and now Kate were heading off, and a obviously worried expression was plastered in Jess' face. He bit his lip, looking first at the stand where the amazingly delicious smell of food was calling to him, then towards the window of his and Fiona's room. Would Fiona be pissed if he came back from whatever had caught the others attention with a couple of scrapes and bruises (the expressions on everyone's faces told him they were at least expecting SOMETHING to happen wherever they were going) or would she understand that he just wanted to help their new found friends? His fingers tapped worriedly on his thigh only momentarily as he turned, jogging up behind the others.
"What? What did you guys hear? Is there something out there?"
he looked between Kate and Vane, curious green eyes flitting between the two of them.
"Is it something bad? Should we be worried or something? Or are you two being distracted by a butterfly like two stray kittens?"
He flashed them a toothy grin, more to hide his worry than to make a joke or light of the situation. He knew in a fight, that while he was strong, he was a male werewolf after all, he honestly couldn't hold his own against other creatures on his own, he hadn't grown properly into his muscle yet, wasn't used to his strength.
Kyugima
Kyugima

http://dropjaw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:03 pm

At the instant Ryan spoke, Kate glared at him. She was suddenly all business, serious as she assumed a threat was before them.
"This might be bad," Kate addressed the younger teenager, "but if worse comes to worse I want you to stay with your sister or me, or Jess as I highly doubt she'll be safe with the job."

"Oh come on Kate!" Jess cried. "Why do I always have to sit on the sidelines whenever danger shows up-" she caught herself, realizing exactly why. To her, the real problem was that she was tired of it, wanting a bit of the action. Just because Jess wasn't a werewolf...

"Please don't do this now, Jess. Do you remember last time you lingered too long in the battlefield and I had to save you?" Kate growled, stern. Jess's footsteps slowed as her eyes lingered to her sister's arm, some scar tissue showing underneath her sleeve. However Jess looked over to the other arm, bandaged from the most recent injury.

"....I'm just worried about your arm," the human sighed.
"You keep forgetting how strong I am," Kate warned.
"And you keep forgetting that you can't fight off everything by yourself!"
"I'm NOT by myself!" Kate looked to the others, then back at her sister. Although she didn't yet trust them, at least they could help her in a fight. Jess finally stopped walking, looking down with her arms folded. "You're right. I'll stay here... Ryan-"

Seeing her sister's sudden distress Kate instantly strode over to her and hugged Jess to the best of her ability, bandaged arm folding awkwardly to the side.

(okay now that I got dumb sappy sisters out of my system LET'S KICK SOME ICE)
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:21 pm

((Yay can finally make a post!))

Norah's attention had been quickly drawn towards the scream. It sent chills down her spine, that was definitely not a shout out of excitement or joy. Whoever made it was in danger, and they needed help. Rising to her feet, Norah chewed her lip nervously. What should she do? Should she get help? That's what she normally did... Before she could act, though, almost everyone was up and heading towards the danger. Now that wasn't right, didn't people usually keep away from it? Oh, right, they're werewolves! She reminded herself, relieved. Shifting in her spot for a moment, she considered what she should do, before lightly following after them.

The weregryphon didn't really want to enter a battle, fighting was not her style despite her ability to transform. But this person was in trouble, and she had to make sure they were okay. Keeping to the background, Norah was just deciding to let the more experience to handle the case, when Jess and Kate began their sister dispute. She glanced between them, the words going through her head. She didn't understand Jess's eagerness to join in the fray, or at least until she mentioned Kate's injury. That'd make sense, she was worried about her, but Kate was having none of it. At any rate, Jess was sounding a lot braver than she was. Even so, it sounded like this was truly serious business. Swallowing inwardly, her aid may be needed, she may have to transform, for judging the looks and words of the two siblings this could be much more dangerous then say a petty thief, and perhaps some other supernatural being. "I-I'll help anyway I can," Norah spoke up. It was more of a whisper than anything, but her eyes shown with silent determination. "I don't care how, but I'll do my best."

((Kinda sloppy, need to get back into the grove of RPing as Norah, but hopefully I'll be able to post for frequently now!))
Katsa
Katsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:39 pm

(Sorry Kam you'll have to keep up to get a post in, lets move this along now...)

Whilst the girls bickered Vane was already at the forest edge, he could hear Ryan behind him and despite their rivalry he found some comfort in the back-up. The smell of blood lingered in the air, but he could barely detect it, nothing like the stench of a kill. His ears pricked as much as his human form could allow, crouching low to use the thicker tree bases as cover and to allow faster acceleration should he need to move quickly.

"What was that for?!"

A girl's voice, sounding VERY scared and panicked. Vane's muscles tensed, he fought down his hunting instincts, which was lucky because a moment later a man replied to her, "We needed a blood sample, we're looking for a very special blood group that these people share."

The click of a gun was the only thing Vane heard before the tree in front of him splintered into thousands of tiny shards, with an inhuman yelp he leapt back, Caders had spotted them, the two guys that fit their hostage's descriptions perfectly.
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11