Eye of the Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eye of the Werewolf

+2
Kutanra
Vantani
6 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Eye of the Werewolf - Page 10 Empty Re: Eye of the Werewolf

Post  Maryritai Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:52 am

Sparrow gave a shrug "Who knows? They might" She replied, before giving a sly smile as she caught one or two words of his mumbling. But it was true, they were all hungry and she could eat anything in big loads right now, whether it'd be burgers or meat or even doughnuts, which was on Vane's menu.

"So, what is it gonna be? Doughnuts?" She questioned to no one in particular but it was implied in Vane's direction, as he wasn't that far away from her but she could only see his clothes and the back of his black hair.

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:41 pm

Ryan raised his fists in the air, jogging ahead of those who were walking to the place they were heading, grinning like a maniac.
"I'm going to get there first and eat ALL the doughnuts! And no one can stop me!"
He continued to hold his fists in the air, bolting towards the cafeteria/cafe, almost daring the others to try and beat him.

((Short post but better then being left out?))
Kyugima
Kyugima

http://dropjaw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Instantly Vane's head shot up at the sight of the retreating Ryan. "N-no food?!" With one hard kick off from his left leg Vane began to sprint after him, taking huge leaping strides, each long leg catching him up to Ryan. The thought of losing all that he'd been looking forward to almost set him into a frenzy as the crazed werewolf chased down his rival.

(Hey, where Vane grew up if a pack memeber said no food would be left, no food would be left, he tends to miss the exaggeration where food is involved. Plus boys will be boys XD)
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

http://Kutanra.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:06 am

(Ryan. I love you so much. XD)

Jess slapped her forehead, watching the two boys speed off. She turned to Sparrow, "I have no idea but whatever it is the boys are going crazy for it."

"HEY! You assholes will get NOTHING with that attitude!" Kate roared. And, with the stubbornness and speed of a bull, charged after them. There was even a moment where she attempted to pounce on either of the boys' backs, namely Ryan as he was the one who taunted them.

Once again, Jess slapped her forehead. "And Kate. Looks like we better hurry..."
Vantani
Vantani

http://werewolflover6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:38 am

Sparrow just smiled at her and started sprint a bit faster. "Food. It sets everyone into overdrive if you are the one who doesn't get any. Boyish competition as always!" She laughed at her statement and Kate kicking it into high gear, as she abandoned her sister. "Let's hurry or else we will be those people!"

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:57 am

Jess began to jog at a quicker pace, urging the others forward. She then turned to her sister. "Kate be careful! Your shoulder is still hurt! You'll break it-...Oh fine suit yourself!" She looked at Fiona and mumbled, "if she does anything stupid, you'll patch her up again, right?"
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:05 pm

(Fiona isn't there, Fiona is asleep XD)

Ryan looked back when he realised he could hear the thuds of footsteps pounding fast behind him, screaming as he saw both Vane and Kate barrelling towards him. He picked up the pace, lifting his legs up high comically.
"Help! Help! They're trying to molest me! Fiends! Monsters I saw!"
Ryan let out a ooph as Kate collided with his back, knocking the air out of his chest.
"ooow..."
Kyugima
Kyugima

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:53 am

Vane was still accelerating when Kate overtook him but was going at his full 42mph when Kate hit Ryan, slowing them both down faster than Vane could deccelerate. "Look out!" He tried to leap around or over them but ended up colliding midair and sending all three down in a groaning piles of limbs. "Argh...my everything hurts..."
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:54 am

Sparrow gave a laugh at the 3 werewolf bodies on the ground, limbs everywhere and groaning coming from them.
"That teaches you guys not to fight and run over each other just because of food" And at that moment, her eyes turned into the glowing crimson, like a vampyric being mocking second-class lycan creatures. But then they changed back and she bent down, offering a slim hand to Vane.
"Come on, all of us are even more hungry now because of how fast you ran" She quietly said.

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Looking up at her under his fringe which had fallen askew over his entire forehead Vane managed to blow it out of his eyes between exhausted huffs.

Long fingers wrapped around her wrist as he took up her offer. Using her pulling force to der angle himself and her counterweight to pull himself up the tall lad was soon up and about, standing next to Sparrow with a hand on her shoulder for support whilst he let his breathing recover from the exertion.

"Th...Thanks....hah...huuuugh....Thanks Sparrow...whew..."

Last edited by Kutanra on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:17 pm

"Oooh Fenrir's prison...I can't feel my ankles," Kate groaned, thankful to be able to breathe after Vane was lifted off of her soft stomach. Although he was a bit of a scrawny guy in her opinion 6'8 of male werewolf had a lot of density.

"Kate!" Jess cried. "Are you okay?" she instantly ran up to her fallen sister, ignoring Ryan and grabbing her hand. With great difficulty she heaved the female werewolf up.

Kathrine sagged against the human's shoulder, collapsing again. "Oh dear," Jess smacked her forehead.

"C-c-come closer..." Kate whispered, now lowered into Jess's arms. "I-I need..." Her voice was fading, eyes becoming glazed and distant.

"What do you need? Come on Kate we need to get a move on!" she began to shake her sister.

"Ch...ch-cho-.."

"Huh?"

"Ch...chocolate..."

The loud thump from the now released werewolf hitting the ground made her cry out in agony.

"Oh give me a break! I thought you were really hurt!" The pathetic lump of girl on the ground groaned and the yelling.

"Too hungry...energy spent...can't move...uuuuugh," Kathrine moaned. Jess stood up and sighed, shaking her head and turned to the others.
"Can one of you guys help me out here?" Jess asked sheepishly.

(It is a known fact that no blood runs through Kate's veins. Only chocolate.
Also anyone who knows Norse mythology will know who Fenrir is. Hint: he's a wolf. Kate likes to reference Greek and Norse mythology a lot XD)
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:54 am

Vane let out a wheezy laugh at the spectacle in front of him.

"I'll give you a hand..." He loped over, hauling Kate up, be careful not to jostle her still injured shoulder. "Holy hell has your sister been eating bricks?!" he eventually righted Kate, keeping her in his arms, if she went down again he was NOT putting his back out for it.

Last edited by Kutanra on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:58 pm

As Vane struggled with the immobile she-wolf Jess stifled a giggle. "I don't know but I remember once I lost my keys and, after searching everywhere, punched her in the gut. Low and behold, my keys were in THERE. Who knows what else she eats besides food?"

Kate grumbled a disgruntled reply. Jess happily patted her leg (she was too short to reach her shoulder or back from Vane's ludicrous height). "There there, we'll be there soon. And next time, please don't eat everyone's left overs; it'd be horrible if Vane hurt himself lugging you around."

Mentioning Vane's name and standing so close to him made Jess blush a little bit. Even if it was a joke she still cared about his well being, werewolf or not, albeit a little more than usual.
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:26 pm

"Oh don't you worry I'll be able to ma--ooh bloody hell!" Vane lost his grip and quickly put Kate on her feet before she was dropped, his British accent coming through on the curse and the several expletives he used whilst he set her down.

The sound of rollers operating made him turn as he saw the shutters for the doughnut booth opening, his eyes gleamed as he quickly headed in that direction, fishing his wallet out of his pocket when he got there.

The first bite was heaven, he savoured it a moment before wolfing down the rest of the bag in quick succession.
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Kate made no protest as she was lowered down like a sack of potatoes.

Leaving her sister in the dust practically, Jess followed Vane and instantly bought more of the fresh morning batch, as fresh as it was. Holding three bags she passed him practically inhaling his breakfast. "Vane relax, no one's going to take them away from you," the red girl giggled. She knelt down to where Kathrine was motionless on the floor, feebly clawing at the air.

Jess dove her hand in one of the bags and pulled out a chocolate doughnut, checking it in the light for its authenticity. She lowered it above the fallen's nose and she instantly shot up.

If Jess did not pull her hand away in time her hand would have been part of the round pastry as werewolf turned crocodile. "Well looks like Kate's back." She pushed two of the bags in her direction, flinching when, just like Vane, the breakfast was practically wolfed down.
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Ryan was buried beneath the combined weight of two people who were admittedly probably both heavier than him. He groaned as the first rose, Vane standing, Kate still collapsed on top of him.
"Yup, I'm fine, I don't need to breathe, I love having women top me."
Ryan took a deep breath in as Kate was lifted from him, pouting as he realized no one was paying any attention to him. He was a teenage male! he needed ATTENTION!

((sorry for lame post, not much going through the head at this moment))
Kyugima
Kyugima

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:07 pm

((I'm so sorry for such slow responses, I have just been out of it, that on top of inactivity is not a good combination e_e))

When the others had started running forward at top speed, Norah's eyes rounded with worry at the thought of them tripping on the somewhat wet grass. "Slow down guys! You might fa- oh look!" Before her warning could be given, a butterfly had flown right under her nose. Immediately distracted, she turned to follow it just as the three werewolves collided, oblivious of the action. For the next five minutes she lightly skipped after the butterfly, giggling and grinning brightly until the colorful insect began flying further off. When this happened, Norah waved it off happily and called after it, "Sorry, butterfly, but I have to eat breakfast! See ya!"

Norah turned back to the others to see that they had already started wolfing down breakfast, and she was about to go to the stand to get something herself when she noticed Ryan was collapsed on the ground. "Oh! Are you alright?" Norah quickly came over with sincere concern, kneeling down to help the male up. "What happened?"
Katsa
Katsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:38 am

Help. Help at last. Ryan grinned as he sat up, stretching himself out a bit, rolling his shoulders.
"I'm fine, I can handle being crushed by an elephant and a giraffe, nothing I haven't dealt with before."
He looked over at the two other werewolves quickly devouring doughnuts. If he wasn't careful he'd miss out on the food.
"I think we should grab something before the two goats over there vacuum their way through all those delicious delicious doughnuts, don't you?"

(GAH MORE LAME POSTNESS))
Kyugima
Kyugima

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:03 am

Kate heard Ryan get up and call her an elephant. She stomped over and shouted with her mouth full of chocolate pastry, "I am NOT an elephant!" She went back to her spot, finishing her breakfast and simmering. "Though Vane kind of is a giraffe..."
Vantani
Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Sparrow gave a laugh as she received her bag of cinnamon doughnuts and started munching one, the sugary powder forming around her mouth lightly. "Plus, he called you two goats" She pointed out before continuing to eat the doughnut.

Hungrily, she stood on the balls of her feet and perched over the shoulder, as she tried to grab with one hand one of his doughnuts.

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:56 am

"mmmph mmm mmm mrrrgh!" Vane protested through a mass of gooey crumbs before swallowing the lot in one gulp and repeating "No they are prey!" He stuck his tongue out before continuing "I am MUCH scarier, and sexier, than any long necked horse!"

As he was about to take a bite from another doughnut when a hand appeared in his peripheral vision, he quickly swung his head to the side as his jaws locked down on Sparrow's wrist, not painful at all but enough to prevent movement as a growl rumbled through his throat.
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:18 am

"H-HEY!" Sparrow protested as the male werewolf snapped down on her wrist, carelessly flimsy but not very close to the doughnuts she was aiming for. She temporarily dumped the bag on the floor, making sure the content wouldn't spill out before using her other hand and strength, she tried to push his mouth off her wrist but surprisingly, no such luck. Strange. "Okay! Okay! I won't take your doughnuts!" Sparrow promised reluctantly, giving Vane an exasperated look.

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:15 am

His jaws opened, leaving a sugary salivary residue on her wrist. Returning to his own bag he wiped the sugar from Sparrow's hand off his face before re-covering it by sticking his head in the bag face first up to the ears.

When it was finally done he threw the bag into the bin and laid down to enjoy the early morning sun on the grass with his eyes closed and arms stretched above his head.
Kutanra
Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:34 pm

"Right..." Norah commented on Ryan's statement, glancing sideways in an awkward way and began walking toward the stand. From there she ordered one maple doughnut and a breakfast burrito. Turning back to the others, she began with the doughnut first while observing Sparrow getting her hand stopped by Vane from taking his own breakfast, which caused her to flinch. However, no yelp of pain came from the female and Vane soon released her, and Norah resumed eating.

"Thif ef dwalififth!" ["This is delicious!"] Norah tried speaking over the tasty treat, forgetting her manners. When she swallowed down the bite, she tried again, "Isn't this fun? The morning seems more cheery, too, after that rainfall last night. I think they'll be coming and going over this past week. That's what the wind is telling me anyway."

The weregryphon glanced upward to the sky in a thoughtful matter, and outstretched a hand slightly from her form. She stayed that way for a moment, then returned it to her and smiled at the others. "It's harder to tell when I'm in my human form, but I think there's going to be another rainfall late tonight. It doesn't feel like a bad one, though, there may be a bit of thunder but that's about all I can tell."
Katsa
Katsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Sparrow looked at Norah curiously, interested by her comments about the weather whilst trying to clean Vane's saliva off her wrist by wiping it on her pants, grumbling. "Honestly, do you have any manners?" She inquired, annoyed by his bite-people's-wrists actions.

Maryritai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next